Introduction:In this generation when people are going to moon, still there are some cabals that make the present status antiquated. Yes it is illegal to create any kind of discrimination among people or community but still it is present everywhere whether it is workplace or society or any social place.
When a person or individual or a community is treated as less favorable than any other person or community in an indistinguishable circumstance because of their race, color, descent, national or ethnic origin or immigrant status then this condition comes under discrimination.
1. Direct Discrimination
When some home owner wants to rent his home but refuses to give it to a family just because they belong to some other community or of some different racial background or just because of skin color then the condition comes under direct racial discrimination.
2. Indirect Discrimination
Every country has its own rule or policies regarding discrimination that is same for everyone but this also creates no effect on person or organization creating discrimination due to race, color, and descent or immigrant status. This is called indirect discrimination where the country is not directly responsible for the discrimination but its citizens and organizations are.
Racial abhorrence also called as racial hatred is doing something in public, which is likely to humiliate, offend, insult or intimidate someone based on the race, color, national or ethnic origin of people.
There are some examples based on this racial defamation.
1. On Internet when someone puts some racially offensive material which includes eforums, blogs, social networking sites and videos.
2. When someone prints racially offensive comments or images in a newspaper, magazines or other publication such as leaflet or flyer.
3. When someone gives an offensive speech at a rally or in a public gathering that may sound inadequate to some community or may target any community or individual racially.
4. When someone abuses another person or community through their comments in a public place like shop, workplace, park or on public transport or in a school.
5. Commenting abusively in a sport event by players, spectators, coaches or officials.
Racial discrimination Washingtonlaw aims to ensure that people of all background are treated equally and have the same opportunities. This act makes it against the law to treat you unfairly or to discriminate against you on the grounds of color, national descent or race. Racial hatred is against the law through this.
This is the act or law that protects you against discrimination in various arenas of life including:
Getting a job, the terms and conditions related to a job, training campaigns, promotions in a job or dismissal from job.
Getting enrolled in a course because of being different race in a private or public school or college or university.
Renting or buying a house or building.
4. Getting or using services
Services like banking, insurance or other government department service or professional services like lawyer, doctor, tradespeople, shops, restaurants, hotels, shopping centers etc.
select one here...